BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

SnowFall year to date in Iowa!


I heard something on the local news about snowfall year to date for Iowa. We are at about 63.3 inches for the winter season 2009-2010. I did a little checking around and found that, although it is not a record amount that we are in third place and with a few more inches could beat out second place. This Sunday we expect to get just that. So winter is hanging on a bit this year. I am betting on a very wet spring. As fast as winter come, I believe it is going to disappear just as fast. We will be left with large amounts of water. I just love-it. Let the snow fly, let the rivers rise, then let the sun come out and bake it all to cracked earth. As long as I stay sober one day at a time and trust in God, I will keep my peace. I can be concerned and do my part, whatever that might be, (I am still a part of this world), But I don't HAVE to drink over it, at it, with it, or because of it, or just to spite it! Thank God for another day of Sobriety.

0 comments: